Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Have you ever wondered: How to clean water stains off your shower door?

IMAG004This is a famous question- “I’ve been scrubbing for hours! How do I get those pesky water stains off and not have to use something deadly?”


I have been asking this very question for years. I have tried using “deadly” smelling cleaners and cleaners that promise a squeaky clean shower for weeks, just to have them fail. A few years ago, I excepted the fact that I would either have to put in hours of elbow grease, or put on my gas mask and clean. Until one day a dear family friend shared a wonderful tip with me that I would like to share with you!

Supplies you will need:
Mild elbow grease
Fabric Softeners (NF576)
Hot water
Clean dry towel

How To:
Step One: Spray door down with hot water
Step Two: Take 1-2 fabric softeners, fold in half and make small circles until you lather up a foam. *It will not be a BUBBLE foam, but you should see a white soapy look starting.
Step Three: Repeat until you can no longer feel any water stains while rubbing the fabric softener over the door.
Step Four: Rinse with cold water and dry QUICKLY!!
Step Five: Stand back and admire your wonderful work!

 

Until our next discovery-

Bekah Lynn
185867_1847757510171_1127673233_32195121_4867272_n

Bekah Lynn is the daughter of Joseph and Jeanette Wood. She is the oldest daughter in the family, assisting daily in the family business and helping in the home management.

Life verse: Psalm 46:10”Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Popular Posts