Thursday, April 7, 2011

Product Spotlight: Tank Tops

tank topSpring is here at last! But these tops are going fast... so get them while you can!

I just love the warm weather, bright green grasses and beautiful prairie flowers. Another thing I really enjoy is changing my wardrobe. Now that the cold weather is gone, it’s time to put away the sweaters, wool socks and jackets so we can bring out the bright colored shirts and flowing skirts! Normally I shop for my clothes locally so I was very surprised to see that Azure carries tank tops too! I’m excited to add these comfortable, organic tops to my wardrobe.
Azure Standard is carrying Maggie's Organics Tank Tops. These tank tops are made of 100% organic cotton and made in Nicaragua by a worker owned co-op. They come is two of my favorite colors, blue or green, and are available in three different sizes (small, large, extra large).
I know I am excited about adding these to my next order! Do you have any products that your family enjoys? Feel free to share with us at www.facebook.com/azurestandard Smile
Until our next chat,
Beth Joy













Beth Joy is the second oldest daughter of Joe and Jeanette Wood. She serves her family cheerfully in the home business and on the farm. She enjoys the garden, preparing herbal remedies for the family and caring for our animals naturally.
Life Verse: Proverbs 3:26 For the Lord shall be thy confidence and shall keep thy foot from being caught

Popular Posts